Canada’s A.M.S.G. are recognized as one of the strangest and most controversial bands in the scene today, upholding the true ancient spirt of black metal with no compromise whatsoever. Their outsider death-worship Luciferian artistry sets them apart from all others practicing the craft. Elongated, melancholic yet vitriolic, these ritual-like hymns dedicate themselves to rejuvenating the black light. Following the band’s Anti-Cosmic Tyranny debut, this new album contains many layers and dimensions, incorporating morose saxophone, harsh noise, ritualistic spoken word, acoustic guitar, piano and meticulous sampling. Hostis Univers Generis will stand as the most singular and distinct black metal album this year.
• One of the strangest, most unique black metal albums of the year
• Vinyl version strictly limited to 500 units
• The only band in black metal today to properly incorporate saxophone, noise / power-electronics and samples
• Featuring artwork by Jef Whitehead of Leviathan
• For fans of Destroyer 666, Abigor, Necromantia, Rotting Christ, Root, Mortuary Drape, early Samael